Books by Wrightslaw
The Mislabeled Child by Drs. Brock and Fernette Eide
- There is a wealth of information in this book. This book is the reason my son’s IEP is written for dyslexia and not ADHD. This is a must read!
Basic Facts About Dyslexa and Other Reading Disabilities by Dr. Louisa Moats
- This is an easy, quick reading book.
From ABC to ADHD by Dr. Tridas
Overcoming Dyslexia by Dr. Sally Shaywitz
English Isn’t Crazy by Diana Hanbury King
- Short, easy to read book about the history of the English language and how it has been heavily influenced by other languages, such as Latin, French, Greek, and the old Germanic languages and why words are spelled the way they are.
The Proust and the Squid by Maryanne Wolf
- This is not an easy to read book, especially the first few chapters which I struggled to keep my attention while reading, but does get better and provides a wealth of information.
- Associate Level Required Reading List
- Certified Level Required Reading List
- Fellow Level Required Reading List