- Complaint Filings Database – use this to see if any complaints had been filed against your district and the outcome of the complaint.
- Due Process Database – use this to see if any due process claims have been filed in your district and the ruling of the due process.
- Waiver Approvals
Ohio Department of Education
- Whose Idea is This - A Parent’s Guide to the IDEA 2004
- Operating Standards for Ohio Educational Agencies Serving Children with Disabilities – this document contains the code of law and procedures. Click here for a link to the 2008 pdf version to print (200+ pages). Warning: the pdf link may not be the most current revision.
- Directions on how to fill out Ohio’s IEP
- Required and optional forms
- Special Education (also known as the Office for Exceptional Children) Click here for contact information.
- Ohio Achievement Assessment Results Please read the disclaimer on their website: ODE does not endorse the use of this information, it is not verified by districts and schools.
- Ohio School Report Cards
- ODE Dyslexia Resources Page
The Dyslexia Doctor/Dyslexia Training Institute Articles
The Evaluation Team Report (ETR)
Parent Concerns Section of the IEP
Wrightslaw’s From Emotions To Advocacy